At West County Integrative Medicine, we take the time to listen to your concerns, evaluate your medical history, conduct a thorough physical examination and plan an individualized course of treatment.
We strive to diagnose and treat the specific pain generators and/or the source of dysfunction.
Our specialties are:
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Electrodiagnostic Medicine (EMG / Nerve Conduction Studies)
- Integrative Pain Medicine*
- Regenerative Medicine
- Herbal and Nutritional Medicine
Our treatments include:
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections
- Perineural Injection Therapy
- Medical Acupuncture
- Osteopathic Manual Therapy
- Ketogenic and low-carbohydrate diets
*(note that we do not prescribe opioid or benzodiazepine medications for chronic non-malignant pain)